If you are interested in exploring options for advanced clinical supervision, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will help you determine if we are the best fit for your licensure and professional goals.
We offer online and in person professional trainings on an ongoing basis that support our commitment to improving the quality and scope of mental health practice locally and on a larger scale.
Our programs address compelling ideas, current issues, ethical dilemmas, and research advances that further this initiative.
Previous trainings have included:
- Strategies from exposure therapy to reduce anxiety and avoidance in children, teens and adults
- Improving mental health assessment and treatment planning in psychotherapy
- Reducing suicidality with psychotherapy
- Best practice with LGBT youth and young adults
- Ethical dilemmas in documentation of mental health treatment
- Mindfulness training for therapists and clients
- Reducing racial bias and other damaging distortions in mental health
- Psychopharmacological updates for psychotherapists
- Understanding the relationship between ADHD, Anxiety and Executive Function
- Integrating DBT strategies and skills in psychotherapy
Currently scheduled trainings are posted on an updated basis